Sunday, September 30, 2018

Run Crew and Support

Run Crew and Support

I'm not sure how I would have coped without my run community around me. Whether it's my loyal crew of Run Buddies I met through the marathon clinic to the folks at Run Ottawa; Bushtukah Trail Running and of course my fellow Team Awesome 2018 crew who I shared my story to them on social media and some of the folks who know and run with me to keep me grounded. I'll post the recent pics from some of the social runs and even my first Ottawa RedBlacks game! Thanks Wendy!

I appreciate you all for your support from emails or posts on social media or just those painful slow runs I have to endure to keep my HR low.
So here are photos and there are many more but these are the most recent ones. 😍


















No comments:

Post a Comment