Sunday, September 30, 2018

Family, Fitness and Food

Family, Fitness and Food

Well this post is really just about more birthday celebrations, but at the same time it's been a whirlwind Birthday weekend. I guess this is my year so the celebrations continue.
My day started with my second visit since returning to OrangeTheory Fitness and met up with Gym Mom Angie who is also an OTF convert.
Sweat Session with this Mom of 3
After consuming a ton of delicious pot luck food I had to hit up OTF and it just happened Angie was there 😅. I had taken a couple of months off since I was told to take it easy, but after listening to my body and consulting with the professionals they said I was ok to continue with my excercise if I wish to stay fit. I just had to be careful and not hit the high intensity so instead of the tread I move to the cycle so it keeps my Heart rate within reason.
Today was an ESP workout which means Endurance, Strength and Power so it means inclines, hills, pushes and heavier weights. Definitely what my body needed to burn off the calories! #BirthdayBurn

Near Perfect Pyramid
Overalll good workout and it started off with a birthday shoutout by Coach Leon!

Birthday Dinner with my ladies

It's beginning to be like tradition we go to the Keg. It is even better when it is right here in Stittsville! Great meal and we were even served by one of our neighbours daughter Courtney! Great meal and service. No complaints. #eatallthefood
Pina Colada

Prime Rib Classic

Birthday Billy Miner Pie (Shared)
Overall, I had a very relaxing day and read all my social media posts and officially announced this blog to explain my heart condition and of course celebrate the next 50!




No comments:

Post a Comment