Sunday, September 30, 2018

Gatineau Park

Gatineau Park

Well some other adventures I've undertaken is hiking in the Gats. Other than doing one trail at Camp Fortune I have never hiked in Gatineau Park. We've taken the girls to MacKenzie King Estate, but I've not done any of these infamous trails around the NCC.

I had this idea and decided to drag a couple of the work wives with me. In fact I don't recall exactly how this came to be, but it started with an idea and from there it became a fun way to hang with the work wives outside of work. So Heather, Lyne and I went on some epic adventures in the Gats.

It's hard to put into words the euphoria one feels doing something like this as the elevation and just the scenery is beyond words. It means that much more when you have good company to share these adventures with.

I think the pictures below explain the adventures we go on as Lyne is our tour guide while Heather and I seem to take turns pushing our limits.

The Start of our adventures at Pink Lake
King Mountain
Top of King Mountain
Just admiring the view
No clue what Lyne was asking us to do
Double Tree Pose

Pink Lake

Pink Lake
Champlain Lookout

 Adventure #2

Meech Lake






Carbide Ruins


This tree looks safe...or not!

I have plenty more photos (and maybe a video) of what I/we do when we go on our adventures. I look forward to our next one with my good friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment