Thursday, December 20, 2018

Two Week Post Ablation

2 Weeks and Curling for Security

Today marks another milestone where it is now two weeks since I went into the Heart Institute for my Ablation. I don't have much to report, but I think my body is doing what it is doing. I have moments where I feel like I could try to run a 5K, but then again I assess my breathing and my leg muscles that went through some torture having the catheter wires run through me and I remember I'm not 20 anymore. So slow and steady is the recovery path.
I have been getting out and was able to see my coworkers at the RCMP curling club the other day and it was nice to see them. 
I didn't curl, but Mei-Ling was recruited to play on a team of 3 that needed a fourth so she was in! 
I took some photos with my smartphone and I have to say it was interesting the unique form and techniques of curling by novices. I'm no expert curler, but definitely they had a good time.


So tomorrow I will be trying a walk on the treadmill and see how I feel and try to do a progressive walk. More to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment