Sunday, December 9, 2018

Day 3 - Post Ablation

First Shower

My last shower was the morning of my procedure and of course early in the morning. I was warned and reminded that after the procedure I would need to keep the area dry for 72 hours. So my procedure was on Thursday so that meant I could actually have a shower on Sunday! Well today was that day and having a shower was great but tiring. I never realized how much effort it was to shower, but it was good to feel somewhat human again. I had a much better sleep on top of that and my breathing seems a lot better. If I had to measure it would be about 70%. My friend Therese stopped by today and brought me a special delivery of her gluten/dairy free chocolate chip/pecan cookies w/ Sea Salt. If you have not been to any of the Bushtukah trail runs where she makes these cookies then you'll have a lot of FOMO because these are my favourite cookies of hers. So come out on Saturday's and you can sample some of her famous baking from scratch.
And Yes I had four before I had to put them away as I would just sit and eat them all!
Delish
Oh and back to recovery, my one puncture wound is still healing, but hopefully it will slow down but with the blood thinners I'm not sure how long it will take to fully close, but since I'm not clotting as much it may take longer for that and of course all the bruising from the surgery.


No comments:

Post a Comment