Thursday, December 13, 2018

One Week Post Ablation

It's been One Week

Sitting here typing this post and reflecting on the title of that Barenaked Ladies song "One Week" I have nothing but positive vibes everyone has been sending me through social media. But I have to give HUGE props to the doctors, nurses and staff at the Ottawa Heart Institute that took care of me. For the most part the Ablation was uneventful from what I can remember of the actual procedure, but my posts following depicts what I recall so if you missed that post then scroll back to that one 😉
I really do appreciate the fact that we have the Heart Institute and all the technology advancements and to you my friends and family that have conveyed your well wishes to me. So Thank you! 🙏🙌

Last night I actually went out of the house to drive my youngest to the Tanger Outlets to finish some more of her Christmas shopping. We started at Bath and Body works and then while she was at Ardene I went to Under Armour and looked around before leaving and finding her at Ardene.

Selfie at Bath and Body Works
Once we left Ardene I needed to take a break from the walking. After all it has been the most I've done since last week. So we stopped at Van Houtte for a Hot Chocolate.

Hot  Cocoa for two
Apparently today is Hot Chocolate Day so lovers of hot beverages and chocolate enjoy! For now I'll still be taking it easy. It was a rough at the start, but yesterday I was feeling pretty good. I'm hoping I will be at the Run Ottawa Light Run. (I won't be running) but to meet up with my Team Awesome 2019 team members.

Team Awesome 2019
For the time being rest and recover. I have my good days and bad days. Today I'm a bit tired, but I'm hoping it's just temporary since I woke up a bit early and couldn't get back to sleep.
In the meantime, I'll keep updating on my recovery and let you all know how I'm doing in the days to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment