Sunday, December 9, 2018

Day 2 - Post Ablation

Rough Night

After leaving the Heart Institute it was nice to be walking around and being a bit mobile. Albeit a tad sluggish to get around. Breathing wasn't exactly pleasant, but moving slowly was the new norm for the next several days.
I got home and hung out with Dad for a bit as he must have waited for my return. We just sat and enjoyed the peace and quiet. I took out Taylor's Yak woven quilt and wrapped myself in it as I was chilled while Kiera filled my water bottle as I needed to stay hydrated.
It was an uneventful evening and we all got Dad caught up on his Y&R and the Bold and the Beautiful. It was about 10p and I was finally getting tired, but getting chilled. I proceeded up to bed, but it wasn't easy getting to sleep as I may have had a fever and found myself chilled all the time with night sweats. I must have gone to the bathroom several times in the night, but each time it was tough to breath and get a restful night. I had taken some more Tylenol, but eventually the drugs and perhaps the fever broke and I was able to sleep a bit longer.
By the next morning I had slept better and I wasn't feeling so chilled. I did get breakfast in bed so that was a bonus. My day was spent watching TV with Dad before he left so it was episodes of Bones until noon and the  it was time for lunch before he headed back to my sisters.
Nice visit and he wanted to stay to keep me company as I was recovering. It would have been nice but he did t need to dote on me as it really should be the other way around 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment