Saturday, July 20, 2019

The three most important letters in the Alphabet!

NSR

For a heart patient, especially for this AfibAsian, NSR (Normal Sinus Rhythm) are the best letters in the alphabet.  On Thursday, July 18th I finally met with my electrophysiologist and received the "all clear" to proceed and exercise with higher intensity. Of course during this time to maintain a more sensical approach so I will stay the course. Thanks to "Michelle" I'm a bit bound by taking it easy and will be forced to return to active running when I'm given the all clear, but it was the best news I've had since the ankle sprain.
So next step is to just make sure I follow the doctor's orders.
As for my EP he's ok with me doing things, but when I asked about training his reply was for running to stay fit, but if I had a goal and desire to do something is train within my limits. 
For now my updates will be more about "Michelle" the diva cankle and hopefully I'll be ready for some fall running.
If most of you know me then this is a huge milestone for me.

Moving forward! Lub-dub lub-dub

Normal Sinus Rhythm

Michelle Update - Fri. July 19th

Bruising from Acupuncture and a bit of Michelle

Volunteering

Since my summer running is on Hiatus...Thanks "Michelle" I've shifted to helping Miss L to get her volunteer hours volunteering at the last couple of events.
The Cyclelogik/Hintonburg 5K and the Farm 5/15 Run.
Always fun to give back and still get to see my running friends. Best run community!
Traffic cones err volunteers

Water Station with my girls

Courtesy of Ian Hunter

Courtesy of Ian Hunter

Courtesy of Ian Hunter

Courtesy of the cankle's namesake Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment