Sunday, June 9, 2019

Six Months Post Ablation

Six Months

It seems like i posted not too long ago since Race Weekend and there isn't much to say, but I'm slowly rebuilding and doing a lot more. However since it is now six months since my surgery it is time for another Holter Monitor!!
Cue all the scarring and skin rashes!

Ouch!
 As part of my 6 month anniversary I finally received my vanity plates!
Before

Yep I did!
Oh and when I was at the Heart Institute running late I parked illegally and so now these virgin plates have received it's first official ticket! $60 for parking illegally. I sometimes wish I had more time to park, but I should have just paid the parkade valet SMH.

So next time I head there to go and drop off my Holter I'll just circle or take my chances and park in the parkade.

Mei

Last week I received a note from Mei Ling...not my daughter but a friend I met from the Team Awesome 2018 fam and mutual friend of Becky who takes care of Shade. I had the honour of running her in on her marathon at HOTtawa! So she shared the pictures that were taken of her from Marathon Photos.














Thanks Mei for sharing them with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment