Saturday, March 16, 2019

Three Months Post Ablation

Holter Monitor

March 6, 2019 - I picked up my Holter Monitor from the University of Ottawa Heart Institute.
I get to wear "Ticker" for two weeks.
Pasties

"Ticker"
I had a Holter before, but it was during the summer months and I'm finding the pasties are irritating my skin this time around, but I only have a few more days and then it's back to the Heart Institute until the six month anniversary. 
It's hard to believe that it's been three months already, but at the same time I'm feeling good and getting back to my OTF and did some running, but if you live in Ottawa it's been a bit tricky to get around streets with the whacky weather so limiting my running at the moment to the indoor treadmill with my OTF and the occasional social run.
Hopefully I'll see this in my stats the report as I'm curious to know if I'm in normal sinus rhythm. That is the goal!

As part of my three month anniversary I also started a Stress Management workshop.
Workbook

This is a six week course that will help my 💓 manage stress. So far Week 2 and it's been an interesting group of patients.
Most of them have had heart attacks so I feel a bit odd with an arrhythmia condition; however, this is part of my cardiac rehab and it was suggested I take it. So every Wednesday evening I'll be doing some meditation and defining the stressors in this forum.

Team Heart

Also I finally saw the group photo of "Team Heart" look for me running with some of these amazing heart patients at Race Weekend.

2019 Team Heart

March Break, Team Nuun Gear & Snowboarding Oh my!

I took March Break off to have some me time and I did a few things. One of which was to hang my medal hangar and hit the slopes on the snowboard and head to the border to pick up my Team Nuun Gear . It was a fun week to be off and the weather was just fabulous.
Here are a few photos from the week.
10 Runs at Calabogie with Eunice

Dad's Medals (50th bday gift from the girls)

Top of Calabogie and view of the Lake

Team Nuun Gear, Singlet, Vest & Jersey
 
Eunice and I at the top of Calabogie

No comments:

Post a Comment