Saturday, September 7, 2019

9 months Post Ablation; Michelle Update and 2K Furry Fun Run

9 months Post Ablation

I really don't have much news on the cardiac front since that past eight weeks I've done a lot of RnR and did absolutely nothing adventurous to warrant any sort of cardiac news. But as far as I know I've had a lot of rest and relaxation. In fact for August long weekend the fam all went to Chateau Montebello. Nothing but venturing out to a log style mansion out in Montebello, Quebec to stretch out and relax. Now that was a way to unwind and not do anything to crazy to cause any arrhythmia and enjoy the gastronomic tastes of the hotel.
Afterwards I enjoyed a lot of binge watching of PVR'ed shows and just enjoying life as a retiree. I can see the health benefits of being off for extended periods to being stress free and enjoying the weather.

Poolside at Chateau Montebello

Girls hit the spa, I hit the pool

Michelle Update

Well I'll cut to the usual shockwave and challenging PT exercises. I'm still working on those and as of last week my chiro believes I'm ready to hit the road; however, it is up to my PT who I saw today and gave me the let's add a couple of more exercises to keep building the strength in the cankle.
6 active days in August
Normatec boots at ActiveHealth Hintonburg part of the recovery

2K Furry Fun Run

We (Michelle and I) are ready to try out what we've been rebuilding and see how we do on this fun run with Shade and Mei-Ling and how we do on this simple out and back.
Stay tuned for the race report 😁

Race Kits for me, Mei-Ling and Shade (Bandana)

No comments:

Post a Comment